So, last week was the season finale of Duck Dynasty. It was great. The whole fam went to Hawaii. There was mayhem. There was madness. There was Si trying to surf. But, now what? What do we do now that Duck Dynasty Season 3 is in the books??? I’m not a huge fan of David Letterman, but I thought I’d try my hand at a Top Ten list. Here we go…
Top Ten Things Duck Dynasty Fans Can Do Now That “Duck Season” Is Over
10. Go to your local furniture store and try out mattresses. Take along your kids and embarrass them!
9. Buy a vineyard, sight unseen. Then, buy regular grapes from the store. Smash them, add tons of sugar and make your own wine. Talk it up to your friends, plan a fancy party and force them to drink it.
8. Handcuff yourself to an annoying family member. Drink lots of tea so you’ll have to go to the bathroom multiple times that day. Misplace bolt cutters.
7. Take your wives deer hunting. Yeah…that sounds like a great idea!!!
6. Go bowling with your grandma. Let her give advice to your friends.
5. Teach your kids about the birds and the bees via crawfish.
4. Go to your kids school on career day. #1, talk to 1st graders about your experiences in “Nam”. #2, skin and gut a duck in front of a bunch of junior high students.
3. Take your kids hunting to your favorite fishing hole. Of course, you’ll have to “Bradshaw” them.
2. Try to work “Si-isms” into every day conversations.
And the #1 thing to do now that “Duck Season” is over…
1. Spend time with family. No matter how much trouble you find yourself in…it’s more fun when you’re with the ones you love.